Note: A percentage of sales will be donated to an organisation that supports the conservation of dolphins. Together we can make a difference!
This educational resource has many features that teach children how to care for dolphins and the oceans of the world:
One night under the stars, James finds a dolphin stranded on the beach. James is able to save the little dolphin and help Orion return to her ocean home. A magical friendship develops between James and Orion. Will Orion be able to help James find joy in his life again?
Many messages are provided to help the dolphins and oceans of the world. Heartfelt thanks to Sea World, Gold Coast for assisting with the factual information in this book and the opportunity to swim with the dolphins which was the inspiration for this story.
3. Age Range:
By educating 6 to 12 year old children through these stories, it will deepen their understanding of people, various cultures, animals and the environment. Together we can make a difference!
4. Preview: Click on the link below:
[button link=”http://www.lifecleansing.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Dolphin-of-the-Ocean-Ebook-PREVIEW1.pdf” size=”xl” color=”#940d0d ” text=”grey”]Dolphin of the Ocean Preview[/button]
5. Additional Features of Apps & iBook Versions:
[toggle_container keep_open=”false” initial_open=””]
Game 1: Save Orion the Dolphin
Save Orion by preventing her from sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Remove the plastic bags that float up to the surface, so that the little dolphin is not harmed.
Game 2: Quiz
Play the quiz to answer questions about the story and messages provided.
b. Interactive Features:
a. Text can be read and listened to.
b. Page turning in the story.
c. This book belongs to: …………. Write in your name.
d. Various audio effects are provided i.e. Hear a real dolphin
e. Press the images in the story to see how they move or what pops up!
f. Magical Dress Up: Dress the Nature Angel with various hair styles, eye colors, tops, wands and mermaid tails.
1. Movie 1: Introduction: Dolphin of the Ocean
2. Movie 2: Meet Orion, the dolphin
3. Movie 3: Dolphins can teach you about living
4. Interactive Illustrations: Comprehension questions
5. Sound Effects: Listen to a real dolphin and much more!
6. Audio: For audio clarity, the book is read with a computer generated voice.
7. Review 1: Discover more about dolphins
8. Review 2: Consider what would impact dolphins
6. Free educational materials to support “Dolphin of the Ocean”:
[button link=”http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Dolphins-Teaching-Resource” size=”xl” color=”#940d0d ” text=”grey”]Click Here[/button]
7. Versions Available: