This educational App, iBook or E-Book has many features that teach children how to care for Orangutans and the jungles of the world:
James and his little sister Joy were enjoying their holiday at an exotic Malaysian resort. After snorkelling on the reef, the children meet a little Orangutan on the beach. Will James and Joy be able to help their new friend Mango, find his mother?’
Many messages are provided to help the orangutans and jungles of the world. Heartfelt thanks to to the Orangutan Project, Australia for assisting with factual information in this book.
By educating 6 to 12 year old children through these stories, it will deepen their understanding of people, various cultures, animals and the environment. Together we can make a difference!
Additional Features of Apps & iBook Versions:
There are five great games in this app to play.
Game 1: Hungry Mango
Help feed the Orangutans by assisting them with catching the mangos before time runs out.
Game 2: Jungle Mix
Unjumble the words in this word game in the time provided.
Game 3: Orangutan boing
Stop the mangos and bananas from hitting Mango the Orangutan on the head.
Game 4: Touch the Orangutan
Only touch the Orangutan tiles in this fast moving game that shows what impacts Organutans in their jungle home. Includes different modes and speeds.
Game 5: Quiz
Play the quiz to answer questions about the story, messages and cultural information provided.
- Text can be read and listened to.
- Page turning in the story.
- This book belongs to: …………. Write in your name.
- Various audio effects are provided i.e. Hear a real orangutan
- Press the images in the story to see how they move or what pops up!
- Magical Dress Up: Dress the boy and girl Nature Angels with various hair styles, eye colors, wands and cultural outfits. [/vision_content_box]
Versions of “Orangutan of the Jungle: